1. To help leading FIs and real-economy large corporations undergo their systemic change to innovate at scale for their Just Net Zero Transition at the pace they must, their long-term sustainability and disclosure of universal ESG metrics that can solve the problem of greenwashing through:
1.1 HL design of Universal ESG Metrics with variations for leading FIs and real economy large corporations, further extended in full or in part across the financial and real economy through policy support from G20 and a proposed deployment and business model. (described below). Other entities' quantitative uni. ESG metrics translated into their authentic and comparable sustainability performance are one of the key enablers for innovation in Transition Financing, including Blended Financing and all sorts of impact investing for SDGs.
1.2. Standardised NZ Transition Plans (standardised Project Plans to deploy standardised Transformation Methodology CTM ( std. org. transformation + uni. ESG metrics) with variations for leading FIs & real-economy large corporations.
1.3. For Corporate & Investment banks, the regTech product CBD (Compliance by Design). Among other benefits (see below), it enables measuring corporates' creditworthiness, incorporating their non-financial aspects alongside financials. It enables innovations in Transition Financing, including Blended Financing and all sorts of impact investing for SDGs.
2. Universal ESG metrics and the std. NZ Transition Plans to deploy CTM, both as applicable to real-economy large corporations, extended across the remainder of the real economy in full as it is or in part through std. NZ Transition Plan Templates, including applicable uni. ESG metrics and Purpose Discovery through another company and their partners, while SEEM supports this other company only. SEEM will then provide DP deployment documents to its partners, train the top-layer of trainers of the other company and certify all trainers & DP practitioners of this other company only. Some parts of this could be at no loss & no profit basis as appropriate. All this will be possible only when policy support from G20, mandating std. NZ Transition Plans or std. NZ Transition Plan Templates for all entities across the real and financial economy are available.
3. When the regulatory support as in item 2 is available, universal ESG metrics and std NZ Transition Plans, both as applicable to leading FIs, extended to the remainder of FIs, like the financiers of MSMEs those were not covered as leading FIs.
4. (Conditional - when items 2 & 3 are true) Longterm Sustainability of Entities that is the foundation of the std. Transformation Methodology CTM is taught as a course in universities & B-schools
Key features of the std. NZ Transition Plans (std. Project Plans) with variations for leading FIs and real-economy large corporations to deploy std. transformation methodology (CTM) Change thru Movement and the universal ESG metrics (qualitative & quantitative):
The Movement (for std. org. transformation including qualitative universal ESG metrics)
purpose discovery and its embedding
shifting mindset & culture,
innovation at scale,
a constant pipeline of self-initiated and impactful projects,
The Objectivity (leading to quantitative universal ESG metrics with variations for leading FIs & real economy large corporations that can be further translated into their authentic & comparable sustainability performance)
a governance framework at the entity level for its self-initiated projects and their non-financial outcomes & more
entities’ periodic relative focus across SDGs (multi-stakeholder focus) - their ideal, actual & targets,
entities' periodic focus on their std. sectoral impact parameters (IPs)/std. financed-IPs - their baselines & targets in alignment with their sectoral pathways
Note: where applicable std NZTP-Templates will be used for part and simplified CTM deployment including applicable uni ESG metrics and Purpose Discovery
Key features of the regTech product CBD (Compliance by Design) for the Corporate & Investment Banks:
- solves challenges in complying with regulations
solves core issues of data silo
enables more accurate & discrete credit risk & compliance risk measurements
incorporates non-financial aspects alongside financials to measure businesses' creditworthiness
brings more agility in responses to business requirements
creates a bank-wide Management Information System